About The Author
The Readers’ Hub is a reading platform aimed at inculcating the habit of reading among its members and the youth by reading at least a book a month. A date is also set to discuss the said book of the month virtually on the Whatsapp platform to see how it can impact the lives of members. It comprises membership across the country and even nationals abroad. There are prominent people on this platform including renowned Journalists, academicians and Medical Doctors. The Hub holds its activities virtually on the WhatsApp platform daily.
Word of the Day
- A Guide for Ghanaian Students Seeking to Pursue Postgraduate Studies in China – Sidique Gawusu (Doctoral Researcher, Nanjing University of Science and Technology) January 23, 2021
- Pursuing studies in Australia, an extensive interview with Dr. Mathew Mabefam January 16, 2021
- “We plunge deeper into mediocrity when we focus on oppressing others instead of building together.”-Dr. Sylvia Bawa January 8, 2021
- POLITICS AND YOUTH DEVELOPMENT- Ananpansah, B.Abraham December 28, 2020
- MY SEARCH FOR SELF- Mr.Arnold Elton Kavaarpuo. December 20, 2020